The mall continues to be a hub of activation through the seasons and this fall, there are a number of festivities to join at PREIT malls! Spanning trick-or-treating, bounce houses and magicians to pumpkin carving competitions and wine samples, these fall events have something for everyone!
Malls across our portfolio will host events that take place throughout the month of October. All events are FREE and open to the public.
- Fall Harvest Fest at Plymouth Meeting Mall: Join in on the family-friendly fun at Plymouth Meeting’s Fall Fest! Attendees will have the opportunity to participate in fun and games, create fall-themed crafts, listen and move to music, check out the live balloon twister and more. The weekend kicks off with wine samples (for those 21+) from Mountain Lake Winery, oversized yard games and candy corn and pumpkin pie craft stations on Friday, October 11, with the festivities continuing through the weekend. Friday, October 11 through Sunday, October 13 at Plymouth Meeting Mall. See full schedule of activities.
- Thriller Night at Moorestown Mall: Participate in another year of chills, fun and thrills at Moorestown Mall’s Annual Thriller Night! Gather all the treats at the indoor/outdoor Trunk or Treat, catch “Hocus Pocus” or and “The Nightmare Before Christmas” on the big screen, meet your favorite characters from “The Nightmare Before Christmas,” feast your eyes on the live reenactment of “Thriller,” and enjoy samplings from your favorite restaurants. Friday, October 18th, 5pm-9pm at Moorestown Mall. Complete list of activities.
- Fall Fest at Springfield Town Center: Enjoy live entertainment, bites and brews, family-friendly games, seasonal crafts and pumpkin decorating, face painting, a magic show and a meet and greet with your favorite Halloween characters at Springfield Town Center’s Fall Fest. This can’t miss event provides all of the fall-fun without any of the cleanup! Saturday, October 19th, 11am-3pm at Springfield Town Center. Please click here to RSVP.
- Pumpkin Fest at Cherry Hill Mall: Get ready to have a “gourd” time at Pumpkin Fest, presented by Cherry Hill Mall and Sun Newspapers. Watch as local pumpkin artists compete for first prize and create carving masterpieces out of jumbo pumpkins at the Jack-O-Lanterns on the Cutting Edge Grab a picture in front of the Halloween themed selfie stations, create a work of art, do the “Pumpkin Crawl” in the pumpkin patch and check out the a-maze-ing game area! Kids are welcome to take their Halloween costumes for a spin. Saturday, October 19, 11am-4pm at Cherry Hill Mall. Please click here to apply for the carving competition.
- Fall Fest at Capital City Mall: Gear up for Halloween with Capital City Mall! Bring the kids dressed in their favorite costume to enjoy a magic show with Eric Hershey plus free crafts and activities including face painters, balloon twisters and more. Thursday, October 24, 5:30-8:30 pm at Capital City Mall.
- Trunk or Treat at Cumberland Mall: Join Cumberland Mall for their Annual Trunk or Treat event with local auto dealers including Rossi Honda, Toyota of Vineland and RK Kia of Vineland. Dress up, grab treats from your favorite retailers and auto-dealers, and listen to hits from DJ Monster Mash at this can’t miss event! Saturday, October 26, 11am-1pm at Cumberland Mall.
- Fall Fest at Jacksonville Mall: Stop by Jacksonville Mall’s Fall Fest for an evening of fall fun! Throw on your Halloween costume and head to Jacksonville Mall for mall-wide trick-or-treating. Afterward, gather on the back lawn for games, prizes, and activities, including inflatable bounce houses. Thursday, October 31 at 5pm at Jacksonville Mall.
Don’t miss out on this year’s fall events that are sure to be enjoyed by everyone. Head to your local PREIT mall’s website for more information on upcoming fall events: www.preit.com/properties/