Charles P. Pizzi
- Former President and Chief Executive Officer and Director of Tasty Baking Company from 2002 through May 2011.
- Former President and Chief Operating Officer of the Greater Philadelphia Chamber of Commerce from 1989 to 2002.
- Director of Brandywine Realty Trust, PHH Corporation, Allied Security Holdings, LLC and Franklin Square Energy Fund.
- Former Director of the Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia from 2006 to 2011, including serving as Chairman from 2010 to 2011.
- Former Director of the Philadelphia Stock Exchange until its acquisition by NASDAQ in 2008.
- Director of a variety of other civic, educational, charitable, including the boards of Drexel University and Independence Blue Cross.