George J. AlburgerChairman of Audit Committee
Member of Executive Compensation and Human Resources Committee
Trustee Since 2017
- Former EVP & Chief Financial Officer of Liberty Property Trust
- Former EVP & Chief Financial Officer of National Property Analyst
- Current Board Member of Americold Realty Trust
Joseph F. CoradinoChairman & Chief Executive Officer
Trustee since 2006
- Chairman of the Board of Trustees of PREIT since 2017
- Chief Executive Officer of PREIT since 2012. President of PREIT Services, LLC and PREIT-RUBIN, Inc. from 2004 to 2012 and Executive Vice President-Retail, 2001 to 2012.
- Executive Vice President-Retail Division and Treasurer of PREIT-RUBIN, Inc., 1998 to 2004.
- Trustee of Temple University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Board and Executive Committee member of the Central Philadelphia Development Corporation.
- Board member of Drexel University Center for Corporate Governance.
- Former Director of A.C. Moore Arts & Crafts, Inc., 2006 to 2011.
- Former Trustee of the University of the Arts, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Michael J. DeMarcoChairman of the Executive Compensation & Human Resources Committee
Lead Independent Trustee
Special Committee Member
Trustee since 2015
- Former CEO at Mack-Cali Realty Corp.
- Former CIO of Cantor Commercial Real Estate Company, L.P.
- Former EVP of Vornado Realty Trust
- Former Partner at Fortress Investment
- Former Senior Managing Director with Lehman Brothers
- Certified Public Accountant in New York State.
JoAnne A. EppsChairwoman of Nominating & Governance Committee
Member of Audit Committee
Trustee since 2018
- Member of Board of Gaming & Leisure Properties Trust
- Former Executive Vice President and Provost of Temple University
- Former President of the Board of Directors of the Defender Association of Philadelphia
- Former Member of the Trinity College Board of Trustees
- Former member of the Board of Directors of the National Association of Women Lawyer’s Foundation
Mark E. PasquerillaAudit Committee Member
Nominating & Governance Committee Member
Trustee since 2003
- President of Pasquerilla Enterprises, LP since 2006 and sole member of Pasquerilla Enterprises, LLC since 2006.
- Officer of Crown American Enterprises, Inc. since 1992 and Director since 2012.
- Former President and Chairman of Crown Holding Company and its various subsidiaries and affiliates, 1999 to 2006. Former Vice Chairman and President of Crown Holding Company, 1993 to 1999.
- Former Chairman of the Board of Trustees and Chief Executive Officer, 1999 to 2003, Vice Chairman, 1998 to 1999, and Trustee, 1993 to 2003, of Crown American Realty Trust.
- Director of AmeriServ Financial, Inc., AmeriServ Financial Bank, AmeriServ Life Insurance Company, and AmeriServ Associates, Inc. since 1997.
- Board member of Concurrent Technologies Corporation, a charitable organization, since 1990.
- Board member of Community Foundation for the Alleghenies, a charitable organization, since 1991.
- Board member of United Way of the Laurel Highlands, a charitable organization, since 2002.
- Advisory Board member of University of Pittsburgh at Johnstown since 1988.
- Board member of Johnstown (Pennsylvania) Area Heritage Association.
- President of Greater Johnstown Regional Partnership.
- Former Trustee of International Council of Shopping Centers, 2002 to 2005.
Charles P. PizziMember of Nominating & Governance Committee
Executive Compensation & Human Resource Committee Member
Trustee since 2013
- Former President and Chief Executive Officer and Director of Tasty Baking Company from 2002 through May 2011.
- Former President and Chief Operating Officer of the Greater Philadelphia Chamber of Commerce from 1989 to 2002.
- Director of Brandywine Realty Trust, PHH Corporation, Allied Security Holdings, LLC and Franklin Square Energy Fund.
- Former Director of the Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia from 2006 to 2011, including serving as Chairman from 2010 to 2011.
- Former Director of the Philadelphia Stock Exchange until its acquisition by NASDAQ in 2008.
- Director of a variety of other civic, educational, charitable, including the boards of Drexel University and Independence Blue Cross.
John J. RobertsChair of Audit Committee
Chair of Special Committee
Nominating & Governance Committee
Trustee since 2003
- Former Global Managing Partner and member of the Leadership Team, PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, completing a 35 year career with the firm in 2002.
- Director of Armstrong World Industries, Inc.
- Director of Safeguard Scientifics, Inc.
- Director of Vonage Holdings Corp.
- Member of American Institute of CPAs.
- Former Director of SICOR, Inc., Philadelphia First Corporation, Greater Philadelphia Chamber of Commerce, Urban Affairs Partnership, and University City Science Center.
- Former member of the Advisory Boards of the Kellogg School and the University of Southern California School of Accounting.
- Former Trustee of Drexel University.