Stephen B. Cohen
Age 66; Trustee since 2004
- Chair of Executive Compensation and Human Resources Committee and member of Audit Committee.
- Professor of Law at Georgetown University since 1980.
- Formerly taught at Harvard University, Stanford University, the University of Wisconsin, the University of Cape Town and Tel Aviv University.
- Former Board member and Corporate Secretary of the Southern Africa Enterprise Development Fund, 1994 to 2002.
- Former Deputy Assistant Secretary of State, 1978 to 1980.
Joseph F. Coradino
Age 60; Trustee since 2006
- Chief Executive Officer of PREIT since 2012. President of PREIT Services, LLC and PREIT-RUBIN, Inc. from 2004 to 2012 and Executive Vice President-Retail, 2001 to 2012. Executive Vice President-Retail Division and Treasurer of PREIT-RUBIN, Inc., 1998 to 2004.
- Trustee of the University of the Arts, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- Board and Executive Committee member of the Central Philadelphia Development Corporation.
- Board member of Drexel University Center for Corporate Governance.
- Former Director of A.C. Moore Arts & Crafts, Inc., 2006 to 2011.
Age 78; Trustee since 2005
- Lead Independent Trustee since January 1, 2011.
- Chair of Special Committee and member of Executive Compensation and Human Resources Committee.
- Principal of NorthMarq Advisors, LLC., a real estate consultancy.
- Former Vice Chairman of NorthMarq Capital.
- Former Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Legg Mason Real Estate Services, Inc., 1982 to 2003.
- Non-executive Chairman of the Board of Brandywine Realty Trust, since 2004.
- Serves on the boards of directors of Exelon Corporation, Independence Blue Cross (Chairman), Point Five Technologies, Inc., the Federal Home Loan Bank–Pittsburgh, and the Greater Philadelphia Chamber of Commerce.
Rosemarie B. Greco
Age 64; Trustee since 2012 and from 1997-2011
- Chair of Nominating and Governance Committee.
- Former Senior Advisor to the Governor of Pennsylvania on Health Care Reform.
- Founding Principal of Grecoventures Ltd. (business investment and consulting partnership).
- Former CEO and President of CoreStates Bank, N.A. and President of CoreStates Financial Corp.
- Director of Exelon Corporation.
- Former Director of Sunoco, Inc.
- Trustee of SEI I Mutual Funds.
- Chair of the Board of Overseers of the University of Pennsylvania School of Nursing.
- Former Board member of General Accident Insurance (USA), Cardone Industries, Inc., Genuardi's Family Markets, Inc. and Radian, Inc.
- Former Chair of the Greater Philadelphia Chamber of Commerce.
- Former President and CEO of Philadelphia Private Industry Council.
- Former member of Philadelphia Planning Commission and Board of Education.
- Former Chair of Pennsylvania Workforce Investment Board.
Leonard I. Korman
Age 76; Trustee since 1996
- Member of Executive Compensation and Human Resources Committee, member of Nominating and Governance Committee, and member of Special Committee.
- Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Korman Commercial Properties, Inc. (real estate development and management).
- Partner of The Korman Company.
- Trustee of Albert Einstein Health Care Network and Thomas Jefferson University.
- Former Director of CoreStates Bank, N.A.
- Former member of the Regional Advisory Board of First Union National Bank.
- Former Trustee of Pennsylvania Academy of Fine Arts and Jewish Federation of Greater Philadelphia.
Ira M. Lubert
Age 62; Trustee since 2001
- Chairman of Independence Capital Partners and of Lubert-Adler Partners, L.P., companies specializing in private equity investments in real estate and other entrepreneurial opportunities.
- Co-Founder and Managing Partner of LLR Equity Partners, L.P., a venture fund making private equity investments in Mid-Atlantic growth companies and middle market special opportunity situations.
- Chairman of GF Management, a company that specializes in the ownership and management of hospitality properties.
- Co-Founder of the following funds: LEM Mezzanine Fund, a fund making mortgage loans; Quaker Bio Venture, a private equity fund engaged in making health care and life science investments; Patriot Financial Partners, a private equity fund focused on community banks, thrifts and other financial service related companies; Versa Capital Management, a fund specializing in distressed and special situations, including restructurings and turnarounds, reorganizations and recapitalizations; Rubinstein Partners, a fund specializing in directing and managing value-added office real estate investments; and LBC Partners, a fund that provides middle market financing solutions through debt and co-investments.
Donald F. Mazziotti
Age 66; Trustee since 2003
- Member of Audit Committee, member of Nominating and Governance Committee, and member of Special Committee.
- Community Development Director, City of Beaverton, Oregon since 2009.
- Principal of Development Equities & Advisories LLC (real estate development and consulting) since 2005.
- Director and Audit Committee member of Portland State University Foundation since 2008.
- Former Director and Audit Committee member of Portland Family of Funds Holdings Inc., an Oregon mutual benefit corporation, 2008 to 2012.
- Former Board member and Audit Committee member of privately-held United Fund Advisors, LLC, 2008 to 2012.
- Former Senior Vice President, Urban and Mixed Use Development of Harsch Investment Properties, Portland, Oregon, 2005 to 2007.
- Former Chief Executive Officer of Portland Development Commission, 2001 to 2005.
- Former Chief Information Officer of State of Oregon, 1998 to 2000.
- Former Chairman, 1995 to 1997, and former Chief Executive Officer, 1988 to 1998, of Delta Development Group, Inc., (government relations, economic planning and management consulting).
- Former Trustee of Crown American Realty Trust, 1993 to 2003.
- Former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Transportation of USDOT, 1978 to 1981.
Mark E. Pasquerilla
Age 52; Trustee since 2003
- Member of Nominating and Governance Committee.
- President of Pasquerilla Enterprises, LP since 2006 and sole member of Pasquerilla Enterprises, LLC since 2006.
- Officer of Crown American Enterprises, Inc. since 1992 and former Director, 1992 to 2006.
- Former President and Chairman of Crown Holding Company and its various subsidiaries and affiliates, 1999 to 2006. Former Vice Chairman and President of Crown Holding Company, 1993 to 1999.
- Former Chairman of the Board of Trustees and Chief Executive Officer, 1999 to 2003, Vice Chairman, 1998 to 1999, and President, 1993 to 2003, of Crown American Realty Trust.
- Director of AmeriServ Financial, Inc., AmeriServ Financial Bank, AmeriServ Life Insurance Company, and AmeriServ Associates, Inc. since 2001.
- Board member of Concurrent Technologies Corporation, a charitable organization, since 1990.
- Board member of Community Foundation for the Alleghenies, a charitable organization, since 1991.
- Board member of United Way of the Laurel Highlands, a charitable organization, since 2002.
- Advisory Board member of University of Pittsburgh at Johnstown since 1988.
- Board member of Johnstown (Pennsylvania) Area Heritage Association.
- President of Greater Johnstown Regional Partnership.
- Former Trustee of International Council of Shopping Centers, 2002 to 2005.
John J. Roberts
Age 67: Trustee since 2003
- Chair of Audit Committee and member of Executive Compensation and Human Resources Committee.
- Former Global Managing Partner and member of Leadership Team, PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, completing a 35 year career with the firm in 2002.
- Director of Armstrong World Industries, Inc.
- Director of Safeguard Scientifics, Inc.
- Director of Vonage Holdings Corp.
- Member of American Institute of CPAs.
- Former Director of SICOR, Inc., Philadelphia First Corporation, Greater Philadelphia Chamber of Commerce, Urban Affairs Partnership, and University City Science Center.
- Former member of the Advisory Boards of the Kellogg School and the University of Southern California School of Accounting.
- Former Trustee of Drexel University.
George F. Rubin
Age 69; Trustee since 1997
- Vice Chairman of PREIT since 2004.
- President and Secretary, PREIT Services, LLC and PREIT-RUBIN, Inc., 1997 to 2004.
- Board member of Elwyn Institute.
- Chairman of the Board of Thorncroft Therapeutic Horseback Riding, Inc.
- Trustee Emeritus of Lafayette College.
- Former Treasurer of the Philadelphia Vietnam Veterans Memorial Committee.
- Appointed by former President George W. Bush to the Veterans Committee on Education.
Age 80; Trustee since 1997
- Executive Chairman of PREIT since 2012.
- Chairman of PREIT, 2001 to 2012 and Chief Executive Officer of PREIT, 1997 to 2012.
- Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of The Rubin Organization, Inc. (renamed PREIT-RUBIN, Inc. upon acquisition by PREIT in 1997), 1992 to 1997.
- Trustee of International Council of Shopping Centers.
- Co-Chairman of the National Museum of American Jewish History.
- Director of PECO Energy Company, a subsidiary of Exelon Corporation.
- Director of the Regional Performing Arts Center.
- Former Chairman of Center City District.
- Former Chairman of the Greater Philadelphia Chamber of Commerce.
- Former President of Jewish Federation of Greater Philadelphia.
- Formerly served on the boards of the Franklin Institute, the Philadelphia Orchestra and the United Jewish Appeal.
Note: Information dated June 7, 2012.